Staying up-to-date on the latest social media and content marketing strategies is a full-time commitment, which often requires the help of a partner to summarize what’s most important to know based on your goals.
Whether you’re too busy to attend a full day of training or need personalized attention, one-on-one coaching is your best bet to get the customized consultation required to help your organization succeed with marketing.
Either remote or in-person, Brian Honigman will work with you or your leadership over a group of hours in a three month period to help address challenges, opportunities and areas of growth with social media, content marketing, personal branding and thought leadership.
From executives at established brands like Entertainment Weekly and People Magazine to leadership at growing businesses like Amerisleep and Adknowledge, Brian has coached professionals at every stage of their career to help them build a stronger grasp of how marketing works to achieve results.
Coaching starts at $375 an hour. A minimum of eight hours must be booked and used over a three month period.
Types of Coaching Offered
All coaching projects start at a minimum of eight hours, either virtually over Skype or in-person at your office. Each group of coaching hours must be used within three months of the start date. However, exceptions can be made for regular engagements or a larger commitment of hours.
1) Coaching on Content Marketing: Focused on teaching you the fundamentals of storytelling as a discipline or a specific aspect of content marketing like content syndication, blogging, measuring the success of content and more.
2) Coaching on Social Media: Learn how to thoughtfully integrate social media into your role or organization as a whole to save time and apply your budget effectively, whether as a function of marketing, sales, HR, PR or another department.
3) Coaching on Personal Branding: Lessons on how to develop the skill sets necessary to build and maintain a competitive edge throughout your career with a strong personal brand. Whether with social media or content, learn how to stand out from others at your company and industry as a whole because of your original ideas.
4) Coaching on Thought Leadership: Created for founders, members of the executive team or another leader at your company, learn how to develop written-content that positions you as a key voice in your industry by creating engaging articles and social media posts that cut through the noise. We’ll assist in identifying your expertise, developing ideas for a consistent column, mapping out your unique editorial style, creating step-by-step processes and establishing what your goals are.
5) Customized Coaching: All coaching sessions are customized to your individual needs, company and industry. If you don’t see the type of marketing coaching you’re looking for, just ask and we’ll see if we can create a group of coaching session catered to the subject you’d like to tackle.
Coaching Testimonials“For me, learning a new social media platform is like mastering a foreign language. And luckily, Brian is the perfect translator. He’s incredibly kind, patient, knowledgeable—and is sympathetic to even the most basic questions. I’m now really fluent in dozen or so new “languages” thanks to Brian’s expertise.”
“Brian is a pleasure to partner with as his smarts are only matched by his work ethic. Having worked with him at both Quaero and the Weather Company, he helped guide both organizations to the next stage of progress with their content marketing. If you’re looking for a writer, trainer and consultant that moves your marketing efforts forward, he’s my top recommendation.”
“From developing our content strategy to getting us coverage in Lifehacker and other leading publications and building a relationship with Arianna Huffington, Brian used content and social media to help Amerisleep generate more visibility, increase traffic and drive more sales. Throughout the project, Brian coached team members one-on-one to help empower them to learn the marketing skillsets needed to eventually run content in-house. Brian is a hard-worker, pleasant to collaborate with and results driven.”
“Brian is a talented writer and a savvy strategist who truly understands social media and the digital landscape. When I was doing a consulting project for Smith College Executive Education and we decided to do a podcast series of expert interviews regarding social media, Brian was one of the first people I sought out, because I knew listeners could really benefit from his insights. I admire his smart point of view and his generous approach to life and business. He’s someone you want on your team.”