You’ve probably wondered whether focusing on public relations is still worth it today? Absolutely, but not in the way you’re familar with.
For the last two years, I’ve done prediction posts on what’s to come with content marketing to start a dialogue on what’s changed this year,
With 44.7% of marketers creating between two and five pieces of content each week, it is more difficult to get your messaging to stand out
Most content from a business, written or otherwise, sucks because it isn’t personalized. According to eMarketer, 59% of marketers surveyed said they don’t have the
As many of us, myself included, get caught up in regularly publishing written content, it’s easy to forget that updating your existing content is also
Content marketing done with purpose can help your company stand out for the right reasons, regardless of your size or budget.
Need Help With Marketing?
- How to Launch Your First Advertising Campaign
- Influencer Marketing on a Tight Budget: Incentives to Offer Beyond a Big Payout
- Counteracting the Sea of Sameness in Marketing
- How to Create Content That Conveys Thought Leadership
- What the Container Store Gets Right with Marketing (And Opportunities for Improvement)