Whether your PR department needs to learn about content marketing or your entire team is trying to understand how to promote your business more effectively, in-person training is the most efficient way to get hands-on experience for your group.
Led by me, Brian Honigman, I’ll come to your office for either a half-day or a full-day workshop or lead a multi-day training focused on content marketing, social media, personal branding or thought leadership.
Combining my experience as an international speaker and adjunct professor at New York University in the marketing department, I’ve had the pleasure of hosting workshops for Time Inc., the United Nations Development Program, Amerisleep, the American Advertising Federation, Adknowledge and others.
Our goal with leading trainings is to solve the marketing challenges faced by a group, team or department at your company or if you’re a small business, your entire organization.
These in-person trainings can accommodate up to 50 people. Remote training sessions are also available if that works better for your team and suits the number of attendees in need of instruction.
Every training is customized to match your company’s needs.
Training and Workshop Types Offered
1) Content Marketing Trainings and Workshops: Focused on teaching the fundamentals of storytelling as a discipline or a more advanced and specific aspect of content marketing like content syndication, blogging, measuring the success of content and more.
2) Social Media Marketing Trainings and Workshops: Learn how to thoughtfully integrate social media into your organization to save time and apply your budget effectively, whether as a function of marketing, sales, HR, PR or another department.
3) Personal Branding Trainings and Workshops: Helping employees develop the skill sets necessary to build and maintain a competitive edge throughout their career with a strong personal brand. This type of training works to help your staff feel more engaged in their role and career, which leads to them becoming more productive members of your team.
4) Thought Leadership Trainings and Workshops: Created for founders, members of the executive team or another leader at your company, learn how to develop written content that positions you as a key voice in your industry by creating engaging articles that cut through the noise. We’ll assist in identifying your expertise, developing ideas for a consistent column, mapping out your unique editorial style, creating step-by-step processes and establishing what your goals are.
5) Customized Trainings and Workshops: All trainings are customized to your company and industry. If you don’t see the type of training you want, just ask and we’ll see if we can create a training/workshop on the new subject as long as it’s marketing related.
“For me, learning a new social media platform is like mastering a foreign language. And luckily, Brian is the perfect translator. He’s incredibly kind, patient, knowledgeable—and is sympathetic to even the most basic questions. I’m now really fluent in a dozen or so new “languages” thanks to Brian’s expertise.”
“Brian is a hype-free consultant who delivers on his promises and helps better connect your brand with your content marketing and social media goals. I can’t recommend his work enough. He’s really a pleasure to work with!”
“Brian is a pleasure to partner with as his smarts are only matched by his work ethic. Having worked with him at both Quaero and the Weather Company, he helped guide both organizations to the next stage of progress with their content marketing. If you’re looking for a writer, trainer and consultant that moves your marketing efforts forward, he’s my top recommendation.”
“From developing our content strategy to getting us coverage in Lifehacker and other leading publications and building a relationship with Arianna Huffington, Brian used content and social media to help Amerisleep generate more visibility, increase traffic and drive more sales. Throughout the project, Brian coached team members one-on-one to help empower them to learn the marketing skillsets needed to eventually run content in-house. Brian is a hard-worker, pleasant to collaborate with and results driven.”