Marketing Training Programs & Workshops
Looking to level-up your team’s approach to marketing, fill a blind spot in their skillset or learn how to drive more meaningful marketing results quickly? A virtual or in-person training workshop for your team can help get them up to speed and on track to achieving your goals in less time. Led by Brian Honigman, schedule a training for your group to improve the success of your social media, content marketing, digital marketing, public relations or thought leadership initiatives.
Getting Started: What does a marketing training look like?
Each training workshop is customized to your organization’s needs. It’s an opportunity for your team to get personalized instruction on marketing topics of interest from Brian Honigman for as little an hour or as comprehensive as two days.
Delivered at your offices in-person or remotely via an interactive webinar, each training workshop is focused on empowering a group of your employees with the skillsets they need to drive business results from marketing.
Prior to the training program, your team and Honigman will partner on selecting the right topic for the workshop that aligns with your goals. Once the focus is established, Honigman will develop a syllabus outlining what will be taught throughout each part of the program and get your approval prior to producing the training materials.
Each session is aimed at providing actionable advice, filled with tangible examples, and includes individual and group exercises for participants to engage with the material beyond the lecture format. Sound like a match? Get in touch.
Training Topics: What types of training do you offer?
The topics covered in Brian Honigman’s trainings focus on social media, content marketing, digital marketing, public relations, thought leadership and career development. Here are specific examples from past workshops:
Social Media Marketing
- How to use social media as a leader
- How to integrate social media across departments
- How to develop a modern social media policy
- How to balance your social media and content marketing efforts
- How to find and engage influencers strategically
- Identifying the right topics to cover with content marketing
- How to create thought leadership with content
- The fundamentals of storytelling
- How to distribute content effectively internally and externally
- How to select the right formats and channels for your content
- How to build a robust, results-oriented marketing strategy
- How to measure the success of marketing (social media, content marketing etc.)
- Creating omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Fostering trust with marketing: ethics and authenticity
- How to build a personal brand at work
- How to pitch the media and gain exposure for your organization
- How to write for high profile publications in your industry
- How to craft and share your brand’s story
- How to create original research that earns press coverage
- How to communicate your brand’s values and social good
- How to develop managers into thought leaders
- How to choose the right niche and topics for your thought leadership
- Identifying thought leadership opportunities in your industry
- How to elevate your thought leadership with diversification
- How to build an audience through thought leadership
- How to stand out as a one-of-a-kind applicant
- How to create an impactful work portfolio
- How to develop a thoughtful presence on LinkedIn
- How to craft a resume that gets you hired
- How to position yourself as a leader in the workplace
More topics are available, based on your needs. Just ask!